$50 WalMart Gift Card
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
Participants in the Sweepstakes agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor. We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of the Official Rules for future reference.
- ENTRY PERIOD:$50 WalMart Gift Card (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on April 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on May 4, 2017 (“Entry Period”). All references to dates and time shall be based on Eastern Standard Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Sweepstakes schedule at any time.
- HOW TO ENTER:Completing a survey: During the Entry Period we request participants to participate in a survey that solicits the responses and answers to survey questionnaires. When you complete the survey, you receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for the Sweepstakes drawing associated with the date and time of your participation. If you are unable to complete the survey because you receive a ‘screened out’ notice or message when attempting to take a survey or a ‘quota full’ message when attempting to take a survey, you will also receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for the Entry Period associated with the date and time of your attempted survey participation.
- ELIGIBILITY:Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years of age and older as of April 1, 2017. Employees and directors of Rockhill Network LLC (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. No entry may be made on behalf of third parties. If any winner is deemed a minor in the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the winner will need parental consent in order enter the Sweepstakes and to be awarded the Prize or the Prize may be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited.
- RANDOM DRAWING:Winners will be selected in a random computer-processed drawing from among all eligible online entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor’s computer on May 4, 2017. One winner will be chosen from all eligible entries received. The Winner will be notified by either e-mail, mail, or telephone and will be required (or his/her parent or legal guardian where the selected Winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence will be required) to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, as provided by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. An entrant is not deemed a winner of any prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified, all required documents returned and executed, including and without limitation an irs form w9 if applicable, and the entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. Potential winners who have not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence shall require parental consent to accept any prize.
- PRIZE:One (1) Grand Prize: $50 WalMart Gift Card. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”): $50 USD and C$51 CAD.Values in Canadian Dollars based on exchange rate in effect at start of promotion. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize will be delivered to qualified winner who has returned all required documents within seven (7) days.
- GENERAL RULES:All taxes and fees resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering Sweepstakes, Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if any winner is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) agrees to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, in fact or in law relating to the Prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness and biographical information for marketing and publicity purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the above. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor give no assurance and no promises that the Surveystarz.com website (or any of the services connected with the Sweepstakes) shall be free from errors or omission nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. Potential winner may be required to show verifiable proof of identity. All federal and state laws apply.
- SPECIAL RULES FOR CANADA RESIDENTS: If you are a potential winner you will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by either telephone or e-mail. If you answer the skill-testing question incorrectly, as determined by us in our sole discretion, you will be disqualified and, at our discretion, an alternate winner shall be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries.
- DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW:Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action. These Official Rules shall be governed by and interpreted by the laws of The State of New York without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be brought in the State of New York, County of New York. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state or country of his/her residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- WINNER’S LIST:The name(s) of the winners(s) shall be available no sooner than thirty (30) days following the End Date but not later than one (1) year following the End Date. For the name(s) of the winner(s), send an email to email@example.com, Subject Line: $50 WalMart Gift Card Winner. Include in the body of the email the month of the Sweepstakes.
- ODDS OF WINNING:The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- SEVERABILITY:If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
SPONSOR: Rockhill Networkk LLC, 7014 13TH AVENUE SUITE 202, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228